Wednesday 5 January 2011

Just To Say...

I was going to write about something else today, but that changed when I read the posts dedicated to the  awesome Candace. 

Candace is one of the most funny, kind and generous people on the blogosphere. And while most of us have never met, we are all joined by love and community.

And the blogosphere is the best community in the world!

Some other wonderful people (Jen, Matt, Jessica and Lenny) have expressed their love for her much better than I ever could. I'm only one little voice, but I wanted to add my hugs to the crowd.

We <3 you, Candace.

Team Candyland forever!

10 comments:

Jessica Bell said...

Doesn't matter how small anyone's voice is. You're still a voice and it's worthy of being heard! You're lovely for posting this :o)

Melissa said...

All the love you guys are showing Candace today is wonderful!

Katrina L. Lantz said...

You are sweet, Lindsay. I'm Team Candyland, too. I love the way she's always reaching out to help a cause. She's a shining beacon on the blogosphere, for sure. It's good to see the community rally around her. <3 <3 <3

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Candace is getting a lot of love today.

Shannon said...

Great seeing a lot of Candy love! =) Nice of you to post something.

Lydia Kang said...

She is awesomeness, in concentrated form.

Stina said...

I saw that this morning. It was so sweet of everyone who participated.

Janet Johnson said...

Very sweet. Candyland is a bighearted woman. Hope she feels better soon.

Vicki Rocho said...

The blogosphere is an amazing place. <3 you all!

Unknown said...

This feeling of love and community is one of the reasons I have a blog! This is awesome.