Monday 28 March 2011

Look What I Found...

It's the trailer for String Bridge by Jessica Bell.




Jessica is also having a contest where you can win books. Here are the details:

I am giving away FIVE books (from a choice of fifteen) -- so that's FIVE WINNERS (open internationally) for my books. But there could be more winners -- that depends on if you want to donate any second hand books. If you donate a second hand book as a prize you will be in the running to win a free, signed copy of String Bridge. Either an ARC in August, or, if you want to wait, the proper release in November. Your choice. I am giving away FIVE.


So head on over and take a peek. Her contest is open until this Thursday. 


Also, check out a contest from the fantabulous Renae


What is it?




Yep, an ARC of Possession. 


All you have to do is leave a comment and follow both Renae and Elana's blogs. Simples. 

9 comments:

Jessica Bell said...

THANK YOU! SO SWEET OF YOU!!! :o)

Melissa said...

The trailer for this is really awesome. I love the song.

Vicki Rocho said...

How exciting and fun to watch a book being born! YAAAAAY for Jessica!

Renae said...

What a great trailor! Thanks for sharing!

Hannah said...

I've linked the trailer as well. Yay!

And POSSESSION should be read by everyone. EVERYONE.

Jaydee Morgan said...

I've seen the trailer on Jessica's blog and it's awesome. It definitely can be watched again and again.

And who doesn't love contests for amazing sounding books?

Colene Murphy said...

Man, Jessica is everywhere today! That is so cool! I hope you get it!

Abby Minard said...

More love for Jessica! Love the trailer!

Talli Roland said...

I lvoe Jessica's trailer and it's such a great contest. Go Jess! Go Elana! Go everyone!