Thursday 16 September 2010

Brain. Set. Explode!

To quote Joey Russo a'la Blossom "Whoa!"

Yep, I'm posting waaay later than usual, but it's been one of those hectic days. My poor little brain just couldn't function until around 3pm BST.

I blame the chocolate fudge cake I had after dinner. It wasn't my fault, the goddaughter made me get it. I'm led astray by a 21-month-old. lol.

Anyway, back to my topic of the day...spread the love time!

First up, Amparo. While I procrastinate with chocolate cake, she takes the Veronica Mars approach.

Then it's a hop and a jump over to Renae, who's got details on the awesome happening in the blogosphere.

Oh, and don't forget my other home, Operation Awesome. Today Kelly talks about not being in a rush.

Maybe I'll read that post again. :)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Chocolate fudge cake sounds like a great dinner! Just add a little ice cream to cut the sweetness. :p

Sondrae Bennett said...

Now I'm craving chocolate fudge cake! Yum

Hannah said...

I'm led astray from my stomach in general. Thanks for the postage reminder. I'm making my way through posts I've missed the past few days. Maybe I should read the rushig post first. :D