Friday 3 September 2010

Thank Chocolate it's Friday!

We all know I loves books. I also love people who love books too. So imagine my joy when I stumbled upon The Book Depository.

Well, I say stumbled, but I think the lovely Talli Roland mention it. Is it wrong that I find it fascinating watching people buy books?

So it seems I have a new addiction to add to writing, twitter, blogging, and eating too many of the Swedish Fish sweets I bought at Ikea on Monday. They've part-filled the whole left by the long since eaten Pretzel M&M's I brought back from the States.

I shall be writing this weekend. Now the planning is done it's time to kick the butt of the wip.  So, what have you got planned for this weekend?


Today on Operation Awesome, Katrina interviews the fabulous Elana Johnson about WriteOnCon.

11 comments:

Stina said...

LOVE your title. :D

I'm finishing off the edits to my wip. woo hoo!!!! Party time! :D

Then next week I can catch up on my clean, reading preparation for my next wip, plus I have to polish my query. Mostly I have to reorganize the kids mess. Groan.

Good luck with kicking your wip in the butt. That's always my favorite thing to do. :D

Matthew MacNish said...

Ooh can't wait to read the interview. Heading over now. Swedish Fish rule.

Today's guest blogger is Emilia Plater!

Christina Lee said...

Off to click! Have a great weekend!

Amparo Ortiz said...

Seriously, you had me at chocolate. I'm not really sure if I ever managed to read the rest of your post :)

This weekend? I'll be taking a class on Saturday, then I'll be editing my post for OA's blog, and doing more future WIP research (remember the kind I told you about? Yeah. That kind...).

Great weekend, overall. Hope you have one, too!!

Amie Borst said...

i'm sleeping. been one crazy week for me and i'm looking forward to sleeping. and yes, it has been just THAT crazy that i'm willing to sacrifice my writing time for sleep....yeah....THAT crazy.

awesome post with elana today. and completely amazing stuff you're doing with operation awesome!

Steena Holmes said...

Where's the chocolate ;)

I have a treat for you ... think swedish berries covered in chocolate .... hmmmm,

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing The Book Depository link. Anything with books and free shipping in the same breath has definitely got my attention!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! Your title is hilarious!! Love England & Scotland- been twice and can't wait to go back. It's so green compared to California : )

Hannah said...

This is my third comment. It's no longer witty. Sigh. I use the Book Depositry all the time.

Renae said...

I love your title! Since my editing is done...I am reading Paranormalcy and Clockwork Angel this weekend!

Lenny Lee said...

hi miss linday! yep chocolate rules! ha ha. for me its those mini peanut butter cups! yummy for sure. i always got a bag of them right next to me when im writing stuff. one page = 1 peanut butter cup. :) for this weekend me and my brother are still house sitting for my cousins. so im swimmming in their big pool and playing wii games and watching tv. were gonna have a cook out today. i hope your weekend is lots of fun. eat more chocolate! :)
...smiles and hugs from lenny