Friday 13 May 2011

Normal Service Is Resumed

Finally Blogger has stopped being a diva!

Today I'm just going to say please hop over to Operation Awesome. Why? We have an interview with the uber-awesome Lindsey Leavitt. Lindsey is author of the Princess For Hire series and Sean Griswold's Head.

Finally, I have some funnies to end the week:

funny pictures - I think we're gonna need a bigger boat.

funny pictures - To remove writer's block

funny pictures of cats with captions

Have a wonderful weekend.

8 comments:

Christina Lee said...

hahahaha I loved the first one most b/c hubs and I always say that to each other!

JE said...

Hahaha. That last one totally cracked me up! My cat edited my hand earlier today when I tried to get her out of the ceiling.

Have a great weekend!

~JD

SharleneT said...

My cat used to sit on the desk and play with my pen -- as I was writing! Thought that was the greatest toy. But, of course, I couldn't put him off the desk because he was just too cute and I could always come back, later... It's later, and I still haven't finished. Cat passed away eight years ago... just sayin'....

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Dig the Jaws reference!!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the third one. Kitties with attitude. Must be from New York.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Why do cats love office chairs? My kitty sleeps on mine almost anytime I'm not in it.

Anonymous said...

The funnies won't appear for me. :(

Maybe if I come back there'll be there? I've seen a few missing pics on Blogger today. Maybe a residue from the outage.

Have a great weekend.

Talli Roland said...

Yay kitties! I loved the first one.

Hope your'e having a good (Tumblr) weekend! He! :)