Sunday 11 April 2010

Ooooh shiny.


Now I don't normally post on a Sunday but I feel all warm and tingly and need to spread it around the blogosphere. And since the bookcase is up (and the new books are settled in)I'm a happy girl.

The fabulous Amparo Ortiz has awarded me the pretty award above.

Now I have some rules to follow:

1) Pass on to seven other awesome bloggers. Gotta spread the love :)
2) Link this post to the award giver.
3) Show the link of the
original blog the award came from.
4) Add your blog to the Mr. Linky list on the blog the award came from so others can find you and say hi.

So here are my seven :







The next link is just for fun. I thank Silence18 on QT for posting to check out Hush Hush author Becca Fitzpatrick's blog for a cool video on writing tips.
Have a good Sunday everyone.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You are too sweet!!! Thank you so much!

JE said...

Thank you!!

~JD

Casey Something said...

Congrats on your award, and thank you for passing it on to me!

Love seeing the books you're reading right now, BTW. Hope you're enjoying them!

Veri-word: Whabbit (Is Elmer Fudd around? Ha!)

Talli Roland said...

Yay! Thank you sooo much! :)

Zoe C. Courtman said...

Dude, how awesome! Thanks so much, Lindsay!!!

Stephanie said...

Thank you so much, I've never gotten one of these!