I saw this questionnaire on Storywings and it looked like fun. So sit back, relax and be prepared to enter my world.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I sleep with them closed. I hate the idea of them being open. Maybe it's a repressed fear of a monster attacking me. Who knows? :)
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
I'm a freak and have really sensitive skin so I tend to stick to the same stuff. My Mum does though. She's the human equivalent of a heat seeking missile of free things. :)
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
They start tucked in but I wriggle. I do sometimes wonder what I do in my sleep because my covers end up wrapped around my legs, fall half-way off the bed...I think the bedroom pixies tug at them.
4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
Hmm, huge bear. I'd hate to be responsible for all those bees dying after they got off one good sting.
5. Do you have freckles?
Yup. A few faded on my nose and lots of, what my Mum calls 'beauty spots,' dotted at various points across my body.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People spitting on the street. It makes me feel physically sick.
7. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes, I used to go camping and sometimes you just have to go. In my defence I was an impressionable child and my Mum told me to do it. *Blushes in shame*
8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
9. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No. I like them to stay pretty.
10. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
That depends on how pink we're talking. Neon pink = no. Subtle pink = yeah.
11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I've not had a chicken nugget for ages. But last time I did I dipped it in tomato sauce.
12. What is your favorite food?
It's a tie between yogurt and digestive biscuits. Or bread. Or pasta. Maybe grapes. Or bananas. Or just food in general. :)
13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Grease, Dirty Dancing, Splash, Disney movies...there are too many to list.
14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No. But I was in the St. John's Ambulance Brigade. We did first aid.
15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No, I'm way to shy. Plus it would ruin the saleability of the issue. :)
16. Can you change the oil on a car?
No, my dad changes it (like he does most of my car stuff). He's such a great Dad.
17. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No. I'm a speed limit girl.
18. Ever ran out of gas?
I panic when it gets to half empty! I get laughed at a lot because of that.
19. Are you lazy?
I am known to have moments of sloth.
20. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I dressed up as Cat Woman for a Halloween party once when I was about eight. Other than that I wasn't really big on Halloween.
I did take my goddaughter out dressed up as a really cute witch last year though (it was her first Halloween so I had to help eat the stuff she wasn't allowed.).
21. How many languages can you speak?
I have enough trouble with English. I did learn French and Italian at school, but only enough to get by.
22. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
Sorry, don't watch either over here.
23. Do you sing in the car?
Yes, all the time. At the moment it's Old MacDonald had a farm since my car has been commanded by a seventeen-month-old who demands it on. I forget to take out the CD all the time when my friend and the little one aren't with me!
24. Ever eat a pierogi?
Hang on. *Google.* Nope.
25. First concert?
Um, on my own it was the Red Hot Chili Peppers. As a child it was Disney on Ice. Is that even classed as a concert?