Monday 12 April 2010

Who wants lunch with Janet Reid AND Suzie Townsend?

I know, another post today, I spoil you all. Heehee. But, since I'm doing my read around the blogosphere I came across this and had to share with you all.

To celebrate Sarah Wylie's book deal she is hosting a competition with some amazing prizes.

1 Lucky Winner will receive a critique of their first 30-40 pages by Suzie Townsend. A pack of Twizzlers and a copy of Hex Hall.

3 Lucky Winners will receive a query letter critique by one of these three agents: Kathleen Ortiz, Joanna Stampfel-Volpe, or Colleen Lindsay.

1 Winner gets a writer's survival guide with some cool stuff inside.

1 Lucky winner gets a lunch date with Janet Reid and Suzie Townsend. It's not a free trip but hey, I'd fly over from the UK if I could for that!

So check out Sarah's blog and see what happens. Good Luck.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great contest! Thanks for the info! I just went and entered!

Creepy Query Girl said...

Thanks for the tip! Looks like a fun contest and way- awesome prizes. I'm in france so lunch would be kind of hard to manage but I'd take a long distance phone call any day!

Lydia Kang said...

thanks for the link! going to check it out now...

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh how amazing! Thank you so much for the link...checking out now!

Lola Sharp said...

Great blog...I'm here from Hannah's blog (palindrome).

Happy Monday,
Lola

Angela said...

Thanks for sharing the link! Very nice prizes...checking it out now :-).

Deb Salisbury, Magic Seeker and Mantua-Maker said...

Very cool! Thanks, I'm off to check it out!

Lindsay said...

Glad everyone liked the link. Gotta love those cool prizes, plus Sarah's blog is awesome too.

Plus a big hey to Lola and Creepy Query Girl. Nice to meet you both. I have returned the favour and look forward to visiting your blogs:)

Lindsay said...

Glad everyone liked the link. Gotta love those cool prizes, plus Sarah's blog is awesome too.

Plus a big hey to Lola and Creepy Query Girl. Nice to meet you both. I have returned the favour and look forward to visiting your blogs:)