Friday 27 August 2010

Our Name is Awesome....Operation Awesome.

now. Over the past few weeks something exciting has been happening in my little corner of the blogosphere...now I get to share it with all of you. *Squee*

The rain fell as six writers, in various stages of the publishing journey, sat alone at their laptops.

As often happens in these tales one met another. In another corner of the blogosphere another two met...and another. You know how these things snowball.

They decided to join forces and form a crit family. To become Operation Awesome.

But it wasn't enough. They wanted to give back. To share knowledge, a love of words, books and baked goods (okay, that may just be me then) around the writing community.

They decided to create OperationAwesome6.

We will be launching next week -- so we are still decorating the blog -- but I'd love for you to join us in spreading the awesome.

Even the Twilight cast are heading over there....

                                                Photobucket
                                                (Thank you YA Highway)

Happy Friday :)

26 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I can't wait to see it--love the Twilight peeps! :)

Summer Ross said...

LOL. I'm glad you are doing a crit group. great photo there!

Hannah said...

oooh! I can't wait to check it out!! Keep us posted and let us know when there'll be a grand opening.

Katrina L. Lantz said...

Ha ha! I love the teaser for OA! And the Twilight pic. A whole new level of bobble-head fun!

Dare I say it? Yes.

YOU are awesome.

Christine Danek said...

I can't wait to check it out. Love the little twilight pic. Too funny!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's great! I'm working with some others on a new multi-author blog and it's exciting.

Elana Johnson said...

Oooh, I can't wait!!

Jennifer Shirk said...

I'll be heading over!

Bethany Elizabeth said...

That's a hilarious picture, and I'll definitely check it out. :) Sounds... well... awesome. :)

Lydia Kang said...

That is great! Good for you!

Jessica Bell said...

Cool! When blogger allows me to follow again I'll be there in a flash! Love the Twilight flash too ;o)

Vicki Rocho said...

Woo Hoo! Should be fun

Mayowa said...

Looking forward to it maam. The site looks good!

Renae said...

I can't wait! I'm already a follower Yay! And that picture is awesome! My daughter is going nuts over Edward on the computer.

Stina said...

The Twilight thing cracks me up.

Can't wait for next week. And not just because the kids are back at school. ;)

Jessica L. Brooks (coffeelvnmom) said...

Oh my gosh - you picked great pictures of them.. their poses are priceless! LOL!

Angela Ackerman said...

Sounds like a fun ride--can't wait to see what you have in store. :)

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

Unknown said...

Hmmm... this appeals to me, too. And the baked food, wish I was nearer!

Jemi Fraser said...

Sounds like fun :)

Kimberly Franklin said...

I'll be sure to check it out next week. And LOL to the twilight bobbing heads. LOL.

Talli Roland said...

Ooh, exciting stuff! Sounds great - I can't wait to hear more.

Christina Lee said...

hee hee How great!!

angelarene said...

Awesomeness!! That pic is hysterical!

Unknown said...

Love the picture!!! You had me laughing so hard!!!

Unknown said...

Nice!

Waiting for the big opening!

Anonymous said...

This IS awesome! (Luv the pic, BTW! LOL!)